viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2009

"It's what makes time travel possible!"

Back to the future
Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?
Dr. Emmett Brown: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?



Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc, are you trying to tell me that my mother has got the hots for me?
Dr. Emmett Brown: Precisely.
Marty McFly: Whoa, this is heavy.
Dr. Emmett Brown: There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?


Younger Dr. Emmett Brown: [running out of the room] 1.21 gigawatts? 1.21 gigawatts? Great Scott!
Marty McFly: [following] What-what the hell is a gigawatt?


Marty McFly: Marvin, you gotta play. See that's where they kiss for the first time on the dance floor. And if there's no music, they can't dance. If they can't dance, they can't kiss. If they can't kiss they can't fall in love, and I'm history.


[Marty and Doc observe George's incompetence in 1955]
Dr. Emmett Brown: Which one's your pop?
Marty McFly: [points him out] That's him.
[they see him getting kicked around by other school bullies]
George McFly: [has a 'kick me' sign on his back] Okay. Okay you guys. Ah-ha-ha-ha, very funny. You guys are being real mature.
Dr. Emmett Brown: Maybe you were adopted.


Marty McFly: Calvin? Wh... Why do you keep calling me Calvin?
Lorraine Baines: Well, that is your name, isn't it? Calvin Klein? It's written all over your underwear.


Dr. Emmett Brown: Let me show you my plan for sending you home. Please excuse the crudity of this model, I didn't have time to build it to scale or to paint it.


Marty McFly: Since when can weathermen predict the weather? Let alone the future!


Dr. Emmett Brown: Hey, kid! You'd better pick up your mom and get going.
Marty McFly: Yeah... right.
Dr. Emmett Brown: You look a little pale, are you okay?
Marty McFly: Yeah... I dunno, Doc. I mean, it's just this whole thing with my mother.
Dr. Emmett Brown: What? What? What? What? What?
Marty McFly: I just don't know if I can go through with it... hitting on her.
Dr. Emmett Brown: Nobody said anything about hitting her! You've just got to take a few liberties with her.
[he winks]
Marty McFly: See! That's what I mean - I mean, god! I c-can't believe I'm actually gonna feel up my own mother. You know this is the sort of thing that could screw me up permanently. Well what if I go back to the future and I end up being...
[he moves his hands around]
Marty McFly: ... gay?
Dr. Emmett Brown: Why shouldn't you be happy?


Marty McFly: Doc, we better back up. We don't have enough road to get up to 88.
Dr. Emmett Brown: Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.


Se me vinieron las ganas de ver once again mi trilogía favorita.
:)

No hay comentarios: