jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2009

Tell me why...

Why would you do that?

Because I wan to, I want you, I need you, I lo...

No please, don't...

I love you, I really do

Please don't say those things

Why? Why don't you accept all that I have to give to you?

Because I don't deserve it! What's the point of loving someone who can't give you anything in return? I'm empty. I have lost everything and given up fighting to carry on, I cry everyday... Why would you want to stay with someone who is so depress all the fucking time?

That's why, I konw that you have suffer a lot but I know I can help you to take all that pain away, I want to, I know that my love is strong enough to make it. I love when you smile and I would do anything to bring it back to you. Love can change everything...
Together we can turn all things back to good.

God Stephen I don't know, only you can say all those things and I want to believe you, I really do. But how do I know if I won't let you down with all my ups and dows, "my emotional instability".. I really don't want that to happen but..

Listen I care for you, now answer me this: Do you care for me?

Of course I do

So there's nothing more that we need. Now we have one for each other, you're no longer alone. You've got me in your life and I would never leave. Let me wipe away every tear with kisses...
See you're smiling now

Just because in that way... it's going to be a lot of kissing around..





Haciendo limpieza de la pc, me encontre con esto, parte de una historia que nunca termine.
Y bueno yo que se... ¿Por qué no subirlo acá antes de borrarlo?
:p

No hay comentarios: